Re: Weird RFI seeking copies of our HOA Docs, Budget and Insurance Info
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 10:36:20 -0700 (PDT)
Mary and all —

Unless you know otherwise I would think that submitting a budget w/ the figures
blacked out would defeat the purpose of asking for the budget.

A lender wants to know:

1.      Does your HoA have a balance budget?
2.      Are you funding your reserves?
3.      Do you have enough in reserves?
4.      Does the HoA have any outstanding debts?
5.      Are all homeowners paid up to date in their HoA dues
6.      Does the HoA have any liens?
7.      Does the HoA have any liens against members?
8.      What property is owned and maintained in common?
9.      What are your income streams?
10.     Who’s on first? Just kidding about this one …

These are just a few of the answers that can be gleaned from a budget.
Blacking out the figures will not provide the answers needed by the mortgager.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

My password is the last 5 digits of Pi …