Re: Weird RFI seeking copies of our HOA Docs, Budget and Insurance Info
From: Mary Baker, Solid Communications (marysolid-communications.com)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 11:23:51 -0700 (PDT)
Update to my last comment, here is text from their website:

Easily acquire Condo Questionnaires, Budget, Certificate of Insurance and all
related Condo Docs required for underwriting and approving Condominium/HOA
properties.

CondoPak™ IS THE PREMIER “LENDER FOCUSED” PRODUCT. WE DELIVER DOCUMENTS FOR
LENDERS FROM ALL MANAGEMENT COMPANIES, ALL HOA’S, AND ALL CONDOS/TOWNHOMES THAT
HAVE AN HOA, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY ARE THIRD-PARTY MANAGED OR SELF-MANAGED.

So maybe the figures would be helpful, if Liberty Village wanted to supply that
information to CondoTek. I’m not sure what their process would be for keeping
all that information up-to-date, however. So depending on the efficacy of their
service, it could help or hurt a borrower.

Mary