Re: Weird RFI seeking copies of our HOA Docs, Budget and Insurance Info
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 11:49:19 -0700 (PDT)
Hi again!

Just to clarify — Condotek.com is a third party purveyor of questionnaires that
lenders and underwriters in the financing industry can use to obtain
information from a condo, coop or HoA when a buyer is asking for a loan.
Condotek itself is not interested in the information.  It just supplies the
forms.  A little bit like “Legalzoom” for legal forms such as contracts, wills,
etc.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

My password is the last 5 digits of Pi …