Re: Weird RFI seeking copies of our HOA Docs, Budget and Insurance Info
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 08:47:41 -0700 (PDT)
Just a clarification here…

A "resale packet" is different from the form that the lender wants filled out.
The resale packet is for the benefit of the homebuyer.

The form the lender wants filled out is filled out by our admin team and
contains the information the lender wants.

Two different formats and two different processes.

Ann Zabaldo
Takomavillage Cohousing
Washington DC

Sent from my iPhone