Re: Weird RFI seeking copies of our HOA Docs, Budget and Insurance Info
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 14:16:25 -0700 (PDT)
> On Jul 14, 2016, at 11:47 AM, Ann Zabaldo <zabaldo [at] earthlink.net> wrote:
>

> Just a clarification here…
>
> A "resale packet" is different from the form that the lender wants filled
> out. The resale packet is for the benefit of the homebuyer.
>
> The form the lender wants filled out is filled out by our admin team and
> contains the information the lender wants.
>
> Two different formats and two different processes.

Ann is on our resale and sales pod so I assume she knows what is being done
now. But my understanding is that in any case, these are legal documents and
not to be filled out by anyone who just happens to have their name on the
website.

And it seems very irresponsible for the person to be asking for information
this way that is related to a specific sale. And all the items they are asking
for are in the resale packet.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines