Re: Weird RFI seeking copies of our HOA Docs, Budget and Insurance Info
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 04:36:56 -0700 (PDT)
Ty Albright <tmalbright [at] verizon.net>
after deleting quoted digest and fixing subject line.

This sounds like a typical "collect the data on the checklist" request from
a lender.

Presumably you can contact the current owner of the home in question and
have them confirm that you should respond to this request.

Typically with a HOA or Condo (I understand this involves a cohousing
community - but I'm assuming you are legally organized as a HOA) - the
"association" charges the homeowner a fee for services like this (request
for document production and/or a "owners certificate" which discloses the
"status" of the home including if any fees or assessments are outstanding /
due - or if any "violations" ,exist) because this can involve a lot of
paperwork.  If your community has not yet addressed this - I recommend you
establish a standard for such requests (who gets asked and who is
responsible for document production) and do charge for this service.

Ty

Ty Albright Project Management
Little Red Hen LLC
214-336-7952