Re: Middle townhouse units and per-unit solar power
From: Mabel Liang (mabeltwomeeps.com)
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 08:18:05 -0700 (PDT)
In our community (legally a collection of condominium units) the roofs
and exterior belong to the association, not the unit owners. I wouldn't
have thought that a townhouse owner could refuse having a meter attached
to the outside of their house.

I apologize if I have missed a discussion about "per-unit" solar power.
All of the solar panels that we have installed belong to the community,
and the energy we produce goes first to pay the common electricity bill.
 Somehow any credits over that get distributed among the household
owners.

-- Mabel :-)

mabel [at] twomeeps.com
Mabel Liang