Re: Middle townhouse units and per-unit solar power
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 09:01:02 -0700 (PDT)
So Bob … just to clarify … your issue is that in your community because of the
design of the roof tops, middle unit owners are penalized in adding solar
panels because your rooftops do not easily accommodate the panels?

Is this the issue?

If so, you email may speak volumes about the problems of retrofitting a unit
post production.

You are, as I interpret your email, exhorting folks to think in advance about
design for future additions to the physical plant.

Am I close?

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

My password is the last 5 digits of Pi …