Re: Middle townhouse units and per-unit solar power
From: Bob Leigh (bobleightwomeeps.com)
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 09:09:32 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Bob,

You wrote:

"Don't assume that the owner of the end unit that has the utility meters
will allow a solar power company to attach to their unit the utility boxes
for the middle unit's solar power. They might not."

As Mabel already mentioned, here at Cornerstone the exterior of a unit is
common property, not just under the control of the unit owner.  Therefore
individual unit owners did not have the right to veto either attaching
panels to the roof or attaching utility boxes to the outside walls.

As always, your mileage may vary.

Bob Leigh
Cornerstone Village Cohousing
Cambridge, MA