Re: Middle townhouse units and per-unit solar power
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 14:36:03 -0700 (PDT)
Yeah, I live at Mosaic with Bob, and our HOA specifically *allows* solar—but
all changes, such as solar, require agreement from your entire building. I’m
also in a middle unit, but my neighbors gave the ok.

Which certainly at the time we agreed to that seemed like a wise requirement.

-Liz
(The Rev.) Elizabeth M. Magill
www.ecclesiaministriesmission.org
www.mosaic-commons.org