Re: Play/toy weapons
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 12:30:06 -0700 (PDT)
> On Jul 20, 2016, at 1:42 PM, Tiffany Lee Brown <magdalen23 [at] gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> My overall impression was, "if this community is anti-gun, shouldn't that be
> written into their community guidelines? Why find this out after you buy a
> townhouse and move across the country?”

When communities are starting there are huge numbers of things to do and to
decide. Plus you have 30+ households  moving all at the same time. Everyone has
a household in shock. They can’t find anything and their pets and children are
going nuts. And they are learning how to manage a multi-million dollar
residential real estate project. Maintenance, inspections, etc.

Issues are dealt with that involve present residents. It would be impossible to
deal with all the issues in the world. Plus no one knows what all those issues
are until someone with them moves in.

It’s also hard to predict what will be an issue. One person’s issue is another
person’s common practice. Following common sense rules doesn’t work in a
diverse community.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines