List of issues that might need discussion?
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 21:12:43 -0700 (PDT)
Sharon Villines wrote:

>Issues are dealt with that involve present residents. It would be
>impossible to deal with all the issues in the world. Plus no one knows
>what all those issues are until someone with them moves in.

Has anyone compiled a list of issues that might need discussion?
It would be incomplete and issues that about which there seemed
to be consenus could later become an issue when someone new moved in.
But still a fairly comprehensive list to go over as a group might be
helpful.  Many of them have probably been discussed here put
pulling a list out of the archives might be a challenge.

Fred

--
I support Hillary Clinton for President. ( formerly Bernie Sanders)