Re: Play/toy weapons
From: David Heimann (heimanntheworld.com)
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 08:27:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

At Jamaica Plain Cohousing we have a rumpus room that contains video and exercise equipment. The policies for its use pertain to safety, protecting the equipment, and avoiding disturbances to areas outside the room. There are no policies as to what gets watched, so for an adult it's their choice and for a child it's a parent-child discussion.

Regards,
David Heimann
Jamaica Plain Cohousing

P.S. -- During our development, someone referred to the four P's as potentially contentious issues: "Pistols", "Pets", "Progeny", and "Paying". Guns and swords are on that list!