Re: Joani Blank [was: Two announcements about longtime cohouser ...
From: Raines Cohen (rc3-coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 12:41:55 -0700 (PDT)
Fred  -

Just to bring you and others on the list up to date for your planning,
Joani's life celebration has been moved up to next Saturday, July 30, in
the afternoon, at her Unitarian church, of course.

Details can be found on her Caring Circle website: (free registration
required to view)
https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/joaniblankcaringcircle

Raines
  (still devastated by the news, just barely conscious enough to postpone a
trip two days in order to make it)