Re: Rules (was Play/toy weapons)
From: Tom Smyth (tomsassafras.coop)
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 13:01:30 -0700 (PDT)
One idea is to make non-compliance as visible as possible, if it's not
already. Obviously you need to be discreet. Sending out a blaming email
won't help. But if, eg, you have a shared document that lists all the
people that *do *comply (e.g. have done their work hours, have paid their
MAFs, etc.), then non-compliance will be obvious. This won't work for every
policy though...