Wireless dislike
From: Sue (sstiglemanbellsouth.net)
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 19:38:55 -0700 (PDT)
Have any communities dealt with the issue of health concerns about wireless
networks?  We have had numerous wireless networks in our community for years,
and there has been a lot of in-fill building nearby.  One (?) of our members is
beginning to complain.

My personal view is good luck with any attempt to put the wireless genie back
in the bottle --ain't gonna happen, and whoever wants to do it is going to go
sharply negative on social capital -- but I thought I'd tap into the group
experience here for some wisdom.

Thanks!!

--Sue
Westwood Cohousing in asheville, NC