Re: Wireless dislike
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2016 06:59:10 -0700 (PDT)
No wisdom but we have people who have opposed us having community wide
networks and who have chosen not to have a wireless router or to use
wireless in their homes. I think similar issues have come up with
installing solar.

Some suggest there is some reduction in wireless service when it crosses
our super insulated walls, so it was not practical, or no one took on the
project, or it was a support headache, or something, so we don't have
community wide wireless without having to solve the question of the few who
didn't want it. Our common house and porch has wireless.

While I agree with Tom's comment, in my experience the use of science to
resolve people's anxiety in todays world is sadly unhelpful. I'm not sure
what to do about that.

-Liz