Re: Wireless dislike
From: Jenny Guy (jenstermeistergmail.com)
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2016 11:07:28 -0700 (PDT)
I don't agree that the science is in about wifi signals. No definitive
proof that they are harmful is not the same as proof that they are safe,
and studies have raised concerns, at least for vulnerable people. But as
Sue said, it's hard to get away from them, plus they're very convenient, so
for now I'm just hoping for the best; I have enough other things to worry
about. However I do choose not to sleep in the bedroom that is on the other
side of the wall with 6 "smart" electric meters (tiny bdrm, and the only
place a bed will fit is against that wall). When we rewire our old
buildings, I hope to put in as much wiring for computers, TV cables and
phones as possible, so that if it does become a concern, we will have
options.

Jenny Guy
Kingfisher Cohousing, Oakland, Calif.
http://www.brookdalecommons.org