Re: Wireless dislike
From: Tom Smyth (tomsassafras.coop)
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2016 12:30:13 -0700 (PDT)
> No definitive proof that they are harmful is not the same as proof that
they are safe

I think this is a misunderstanding of how science works. Proving that
something is safe is actually theoretically impossible. The best we can do
is try repeatedly to find harm, and after trying hard enough, we conclude
that it is safe. That is absolutely the case with wireless signals.