Re: Wireless dislike
From: Jenny Guy (jenstermeistergmail.com)
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2016 08:44:16 -0700 (PDT)
I think I understand how science works. My point is that I don't see this
as a resolved issue; you can find many reputable scientists and their data
on both sides of this issue (unlike something like global warming). So I'm
surprised to see people treating it as a done deal, like we're sure this is
not a problem. Again, not an issue I'm tackling in my life at this point --
I'm sending this via wifi. Obviously this isn't the venue to try to resolve
it, but I am pretty surprised to see flat statements that it's known to be
safe.