Fair Oaks EcoHousing Endorsed by Sacramento's Environmental Council
From: Mary Claus (mimsey1gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 18:24:45 -0700 (PDT)
Fair Oaks EcoHousing was proud and excited to receive a rare endorsement
from the Environmental Council of Sacramento (ECOS) last week. The Council
termed the new cohousing neighborhood "an example of a sustainable infill
project that will enhance the Fair Oaks community," adding that it meets
the objectives of "smart growth."

Marty Maskall, project manager and future resident, appeared before the
council to explain the many green features incorporated in the design and
construction plans for the new neighborhood. She noted that we plan to
break ground in early 2017, with move-in scheduled for Spring 2018.

Homes are still available in this intergenerational community near the
American River Parkway. To learn about the project, its green features,
prices, floor plans, and much more, visit our website at

Mary Claus
Future Resident
Fair Oaks EcoHousing