Re: To: SF Bay Area folks and beyond - Reminder: Joani and her community celebrate her life! 7/30 Oakland, CA
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 13:01:32 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you Neil, and to others who are able to attend this celebration of
Joani's life; I wish I could be a part. I am grateful to Joani - as we all
are - for her significant contributions to growing cohousing, from the
personal attention she has given to so many people and communities to help
them on their journey, to the advice and inspiration she has shared through
leading tours, presenting at conferences, and writings of her considerable
experiences. I know the celebration tomorrow will be filled with smiles and
joy among the tears; that is what Joani inspires.
Alice Alexander, Coho/US Executive Director