Re: WANTED: Advice on marketing a coho home for sale
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 15:09:28 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Katie for encouraging classified advertising
<http://www.cohousing.org/classified> on the Coho/US website!
A "home for sale" ad is $50 per month, with an easy DIY setup. Visit About
Classified Ads <http://www.cohousing.org/classified> and let me know if I
can be helpful.
Alice Alexander, Coho/US Executive Director