Call for Presenters: 2017 National Cohousing Conference - Nashville, May 18-21
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 11:59:46 -0700 (PDT)
*Coho/US welcomes proposals for presentations *at the 2017 National
Cohousing Conference. As a community-design process and as a way of living,
cohousing encourages the development of valuable skills that support
community, foster sustainable approaches, enhance lifestyles, and encourage
civic engagement. This conference will seek to advance those skills both
within our communities and outside our cohousing circles to grow our
movement. In addition to cohousing basics, we are seeking presentations
aligned with our theme of building resilient, sustainable communities -
from living green through energy efficiency, shared resources, and greener
building, to how community sustains us for measurably healthier and happier
lives.

Conference presentations will be of three types: intensives, sessions, and
facilitated discussions.

For more information and a link to a proposal submission form, visit
http://www.cohousing.org/2017/call_for_presenters

Deadline for proposal submission = October 20, 2016

For general information about the conference, visit
http://www.cohousing.org/2017

Questions? Email conference [at] cohousing.org

Many thanks for your interest in sharing your talents and knowledge!

--
Alice Alexander
Executive Director