any spare rooms in denver-area cohousing for a strapping young lad willing to do heavy lifting?
From: Alan O'Hashi (adoecosyahoo.com)
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 05:48:25 -0700 (PDT)
A good friend and colleague of mine has a stepson who has a new job in Boulder.
I'm wondering if any cohousers in the Denver-Boulder area has a room they
wouldn't mind renting. He would trade out a portion of his rent for odd jobs,
yard and landscaping work. He is 33, strong and does a great job. I'm told by
his mom that he's also very clean. Direct message me if you have leads.

Alan O'Hashi
Have Camera - Will Travel
Boulder    303-910-5782
Wyoming 307-274-1910