Dealing with diverse personalities: Risk vs Protective Factors - Part II
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 07:50:59 -0700 (PDT)
Alan O'Hashi latest blog provides more interesting perspective on "dealing
with diverse personalities." Please consider joining our Arcosanti retreat
<http://www.cohousing.org/2016retreat>, where Alan will be serving as one
of three facilitators.

Dealing with diverse personalities: Risk vs Protective Factors - Part II
<http://www.cohousing.org/node/4208>

I’m facilitating a retreat later this fall about dealing with diverse
personalities in Arcosanti, AZ. I’ve been asked by a few people about what
the “strength-based” approach I’ll be using is about. Risk and protective
factors are a little jargony and wonky, but important concepts when dealing
with disruptive and violent behavior. Read more here
<http://www.cohousing.org/node/4208>

--
Alice Alexander
Executive Director