Aging without kids
From: Grace Kim (Graceschemataworkshop.com)
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 08:42:11 -0700 (PDT)
There is a woman in Seattle that would like to start a senior community for
people who don't have children to provide support to them as they age.

If you are interested in this, please consider attending her one-day conference
in Seattle on Nov 5. Cost is $90/person, though there is one free companion
ticket available. (See below). More info on times/sessions/location via the
link below.

From Teresa Tam:
In an awesome supportive gesture, my parents have donated the cost of one
ticket to my conference.  I therefore created one 'BOGO' ticket on Brown Paper
Tickets that will give the next person to register 2 tickets for the price of
one.  There is only one of these available, so please let your listserv know
ASAP.

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2585662

grace h. kim
schemata workshop