Guest book for Joani?
From: mmaskall (mmaskallpacbell.net)
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 06:59:08 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Neil & all,

I remember Joani well, since 2005, when I went on my first cohousing tour,
which she ably led.  And I remember the 2006 Conference in Chapel Hill,
which she chaired.  And many shared conversations since then.

Will there be a guestbook for Joani?  I think it would be appropriate to
have a link on the Cohousing.org website.

She was a Giant in the Cohousing movement.  Dear Joani, rest in peace.

With love to all,
Marty Maskall
Future Resident & Project Manager
www.FairOaksEcoHousing.org -- a Family-Friendly Green Neighborhood