Re: Guest book for Joani?
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 11:08:34 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you all for your comments and acknowledgements ‘bout Joani.

Marty. Hi! — I love your guestbook idea and I am working on finding an
appropriate tech vehicle which will serve us - for capturing and sharing out.
Other communities which Joani was part of are also seeking same.

I am gathering ideas about how to do this

Until then… I invite EVERYONE who has a memory of or a story about Joani to
share it HERE (on coho-l) and or email it to me directly at neil [at]
swansway.com.

Thank you all very much - in advance

Neil - founding resident of Swan's Market Cohousing (http://www.swansway.com) -
who sat on Coho/US’ board, partnered on a national Cohousing bus tour program
with Joani and a friend and neighbor for ~20 years. What a ride it has been! :)