Re: Guest book for Joani?
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 08:53:49 -0700 (PDT)
Marty, what a thoughtful suggestion - a guest book!
I have been collecting "Joani stories" since her announcement of her
terminal illness, and now have posted as a blog - which can grow, so please
others, share with us.

Joani Blank, Cohousing Pioneer - Stories of her Impact and Influence
<http://www.cohousing.org/node/4223>

Earlier, I created a blog from Neil's coho-l post.

Joani Blank, Cohousing Pioneer, Passed August 6, 2016
<http://www.cohousing.org/node/4222>

Alice Alexander, Coho/US Executive Director