National Condo Advisors, FHA Recertification
From: Rita Bullinger (ritabullingergmail.com)
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 08:46:01 -0700 (PDT)
Hi, as a member of Germantown Commons, Nashville, I’m writing to ask for
others’ input and experience regarding FHA certification and recertification.
Please write and let me know if your community is FHA certified or recertified.

I would be interested to know why your community sought certification or did
not seek to be certified by FHA.

I’m also curious if any cohousing communities have any experience in FHA
recertification and how you went about doing that?

My mailbox is empty. I just retired and need stuff to do so all responses
welcome! :-)

Thanks so much!
Rita Bullinger