Creative ways to display or discuss annual budget?
From: Sue STIGLEMAN (sstiglemanbellsouth.net)
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 08:53:58 -0700 (PDT)
Hi!  I'm looking for ideas for a creative way to have a budget discussion.  Our
typical way to discuss the budget is to go line by line from top to bottom, in
a speadsheet that shows the proposed amount, the amount budgeted last year, and
the amount spent so far this year.  I think this past year we got really wild
and went bottom to top.  Wooohooooo!  :)
I'd like to shake it up this year and try some other techniques -- different
ways to present the information, different ways to lead the discussion.
Any ideas??
--sue
 Sue Stigleman sstigleman [at] bellsouth.net 828-989-9373