Re: Creative ways to display or discuss annual budget?
From: John Beutler (jabeutlercomcast.net)
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 10:54:41 -0700 (PDT)
At Liberty Village (Libertytown, MD) for several years we have projected the spreadsheet on a screen. It includes last year's budget, the proposed budget and the final budget across the screen. We do it line by line from there. Teams submit their budget requests in advance. The bottom line is setting the dues level for the year. This seems to work much better than paper copies of a spreadsheet, which we used to do, since the values are updated dynamically in the spreadsheet for all to see.

Cheers

JAB