Re: Two homes for sale at Westwood Cohousing in Asheville, North Carolina -- update about links.
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 06:49:50 -0700 (PDT)
The links for the 2 homes aren't working.  I'll figure that out, but in the
meantime, just go to our main website -- -- and then
click on For Sale/Rent at the bottom of the page.  That should take you to the
page about sales, which has links to the 2 homes for sale, as well as a home
and an apartment for rent.

--sue Sue Stigleman sstigleman [at] 828-989-9373