Re: Regarding Affordability in Cohousing
From: Nancy Csuti (nancycsutigmail.com)
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2016 10:57:48 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for purposefully calling this out. Although I make considerably more
than $75k I find Denver Boulder cohousing way out of my price range. I recently
saw one in Denver for $375,000 and I won't even tell you the Boulder prices.

I've wanted to be part of cohousing for years but as I watch prices go up and
up its increasing clear to me that the diversity of background and income I
expected to find is less and less realistic.  And I make a very good salary.  I
don't know how young people with kids could possibly afford it.

Nancy in CO.