Re: Regarding Affordability in Cohousing
From: carol collier (doctor5622noyahoo.com)
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2016 22:38:31 -0700 (PDT)
 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px
#715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white
!important; }  There is a cohousing community in Denver, Arias, that has 8
affordable units. The regular units are sky high, but the affordable units are
reasonable. Colorado Springs cohousing development is reasonable, but of course
this is not metro Denver.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, August 20, 2016, 11:57 AM, Nancy Csuti <nancycsuti [at] gmail.com>