Re: Affordable Cohousing
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 07:31:25 -0700 (PDT)
Susan Smith <sdsrdh [at] hotmail.com>
after deleting quoted digest and tweaking subject line.

Everyone is urged to delete unneeded quoted material which tend to
accumulate after numerous replies.

I too have looked at the prices and cohousing and I'm not sure that I
could afford a unit with a mortgage Plus the HO a fees. I'm looking at
the possibility of perhaps a tiny house community that is cohousing
based where the individual units are much more affordable but there
could still be a common house with all of those amenities. I know
there are several that have formed that are very small, but I still
think it could be an option that would be worth looking into for
affordability