Re: Two homes for sale at Westwood Cohousing in Asheville, North Carolina -- update about links.
From: Virgil Huston (virgil.huston1955gmail.com)
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 19:12:49 -0700 (PDT)
Ann,
I live near Augusta, GA, a relatively inexpensive housing market area.
In considering possibly moving somewhere else, most of the country is
far more expensive for any kind of housing or at least for places I
would be willing to move to. Like Asheville, the hippies got priced
out 20-30 years ago. LOL.
Virgil