Document of community norms/standards for conduct at meetings?
From: iggypopsa1 (iggypopsa1aol.com)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 04:39:27 -0700 (PDT)
Some of us here at Liberty Village Cohousing are considering developing a
document that sets out community norms/standards/expectations for
behavior/conduct at community business meetings.  We believe that there already
are communities out there that have gone through the hard work to develop such
a document/guidance.  We'd be interested in hearing from such communities and
if they would be willing to share a copy of such a document either on the
listserv or just to me off-line, I/we would be very grateful as this would
provide us with a great head start as we consider our own values.  Thanks for
considering our request.

Igor Cerny
Liberty Village Cohousing