Re: Lease to own/purchase
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 06:43:49 -0700 (PDT)
We discussed this all the time at the sales stage…and had folk who said they
wanted it.

Two things:
1) We needed the cash from the sale to pay off the construction loan. So I
could never figure out how a rent-to own would work on from the point of view
of the developer (that is, us who already owned).

Still:
2) I said to every person who asked about rent to own that we would consider it
if they presented a plan. No one every did that.

I’d love to hear if any community did this.

-Liz
(The Rev.) Elizabeth M. Magill
www.ecclesiaministriesmission.org
www.mosaic-commons.org