Re: Car Charger Hazard
From: John Beutler (jabeutlercomcast.net)
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 06:50:16 -0700 (PDT)
As the owner of a 240V charger, (and two plug-in vehicles) it's not an issue.
And she's confused, the batteries are in the car, unless the proposal is to
hook up a solar array to a battery to charge the car. I suspect the charger is
just wired in to the grid electricity.

Cheers

JAB
Liberty Village, MD