Re: WaPo article about aging without kids
From: Virgil Huston (
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2016 11:17:11 -0700 (PDT)
I agree with everything you said. I would like to see communities that
are set up for end-of-life/long term health issue matters, while also
having all the options for active adults and families. This would
probably have to be set up by a non-profit or for-profit enterprise
and could even possibly provide jobs for residents and/or income. I
believe Europe has some things like this already. Like a personal care
home in the community, etc. I actually see this as a huge opportunity
for developers and investors on the corporate level.

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 10:01 AM, Elizabeth Magill <pastorlizm [at]>