Re: Affordable housing
From: Virgil Huston (virgil.huston1955gmail.com)
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2016 11:36:50 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Ester and Susan,
I love that, Commune 2.0. As for where I want to live, I guess
southeast. Dream place is Edisto Island, SC, but not realistic. I want
to be near cultural options, good live music, ethnic food, yada, yada.
So, the Floyd, VA, that Susan mentions I will check out. NC would be
good, too. Never thought I would say it, but Atlanta would work, I
have a lot of friends there. Charlotte, Ashville, NC, also. I like
Durham. I live near Augusta, GA, now and still work, so I have to
consider that. Thanks for your notes here.
Virgil