Energy Star home for sale in Vermont - Cobb Hill Cohousing
From: Margaret Fanning (fanningandcatevalley.net)
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 04:03:56 -0700 (PDT)
We are selling our 3-bedroom Energy Star-rated home at Cobb Hill Cohousing in
Hartland Four Corners, Vermont. It is approx. 2000 sf and has an open-concept
main floor with a wall of built-in bookcases and bay windows that have a lovely
view of the community, farm, and surrounding hills.

Built 15 years ago, our community comprises 23 energy-efficient homes, a
working farm and dairy, and numerous member-owned agricultural enterprises,
including award-winning cheese, frozen yogurt, mushrooms, maple syrup, and
sheep. Our 260-acre property includes a large common house, barns, hiking and
cross-country ski trails, a managed forest, pastures, sugar bush and gardens.
Homes feature solar hot water, passive-solar orientation, green building
design, a central wood-burning system, and high-speed internet.

We are located just 20 minutes from Dartmouth College and from one of New
England’s premier medical centers. This is vibrant area where the arts flourish
and outdoor recreational opportunities abound. Excellent schools and a healthy,
safe environment make it a great place to raise children. Here are some links
showing the wide range of opportunities in our local area: hop.dartmouth.edu,
northernstage.org, dailyuv.com, vitalcommunities.org, uppervalleyfood.coop,
uvtrails.org, osher.dartmouth.edu.

Our house is advertised on the CoHousing Association website; you can see learn
more and see photos there:  http://www.cohousing.org/node/4245
<http://www.cohousing.org/node/4245>

If you’d like more information please contact us at:   dcate [at] vermontel.net