Silvernest home sharing web site
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 07:11:10 -0700 (PDT)
My first contact with the site described below was when
I got the message below yesterday.  Anyone have experience with it
they would care to share.

How effective itis for people wanting to live in a certain area
depends on how many listings they have in that area.  There are none
in my immediate area and a handful nearby.

FRed