internal communications
From: David Entin (davidentincomcast.net)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 05:47:36 -0700 (PDT)
Re: internal communications.

At Rocky Hill Cohousing we have three listserv's.   One is labeled "general"
and is for business matters of the community, Rocky Hill Condo Assn. etc.
On this listserv are such items as committee and community meeting notices
and minutes and reports, concerns in the cohousing community, requests for
help, etc.   This list includes all residents plus associate members and
some people interested in our community who do not live here.   The second
is labeled "private" which only includes residents and is reserved for
sensitive matters and things you would only want residents to know, such as
when you are on vacation, or a sensitive health or family matter.   This
listserv is not used very often.   The third is called "chat" and is the
most used and includes events in our city, political and social statements
notices, etc.  A few people have chosen not to use this listserv and thus
avoid much of the email.

David Entin, Rocky Hill Cohousing