Re: Describing Diversity
From: Jenny Guy (jenstermeistergmail.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 10:24:33 -0700 (PDT)
Oh, I would love to see these things in communities' descriptions! It makes
me laugh, and at the same time if you could somehow distill the culture and
temperament of a community, how great would that be?

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 7:30 AM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at]
sharonvillines.com>
wrote:

> > On Sep 12, 2016, at 2:44 AM, John Carver <jcarver [at] islandnet.com> wrote:
>
> > But I don't think you'd put on your website "approximately 12% of
> residents are aggressive, 8% are docile, 16% are perfectionists,…"
>

> The results I would like to see are 98% have never thrown a chair across a
> room in a meeting. 65% have never yelled in a meeting. 78% have never
> pounded the table in a meeting. 32% have never made a face in disgust when
> someone else expressed their opinion in a meeting.
>
> 45% have never been in the kitchen. 83% of parents have never straightened
> up the kids room. 72% have never parked in the wrong parking space.
>

> ​Jenny Guy
Kingfisher Cohousing, Oakland Calif​