Re: NYTimes on Cohousing and impact on CRN!
From: Kathryn McCamant (kmccamantcohousing-solutions.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 10:13:03 -0700 (PDT)
Good point Neal.  The NY Times articles was one of the best I seen at
incorporating recent research along with very human anedotetal stories about
why people value cohousing.  What is the best way to get such information to
journalist? Is there someone who has these stats easily at hand, or is there
write up of “interesting cohousing facts” that pulls out easy to quote facts,
with footnotes to the studies the info came out of?

Katie
--
Kathryn McCamant, President
CoHousing Solutions

www.cohousing-solutions.com

On 9/20/16, 5:48 PM, "Cohousing-L on behalf of Neil Planchon"
<cohousing-l-bounces+kmccamant=cohousing-solutions.com [at] cohousing.org on
behalf of neil [at] swansway.com> wrote:

Thanks Sharon for sharing NYT article.  And to Raines for bringing it directly
to our team’s attention today.  And to Kate and Courtney too.  Appreciate you
all :)
-=-=

I want to acknowledge and surface Angela’s and Heidi’s contributions to the
article - both super wonderful individuals and committed Cohousing Research
Network (CRN) researchers and teammates.  Thank you — Go team go!

Fun Fact:  As a result of all this buzz, (so far) 329 folks came to visit our
Web site TODAY!  A record for us :)

Learn more about CRN here http://www.cohousingresearchnetwork.org

Cordially,
Neil
Swan's Market Cohousing - Founding Resident - http://www.swansway.com
Cohousing Research Network - Core Team & Communications -
http://www.cohousingresearchnetwork.org

Life's most persistent and urgent question is, "What are you doing for others?"
Martin Luther King, Jr.