Re: NYTimes on Cohousing and impact on CRN!
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 12:05:53 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, good points from Neil and Katie. We do have the State of Cohousing in
the US "white paper," which provides good stats and quotes and profiles our
values, etc, and even links to the 2011 survey, with a sampling of finds.

But we could indeed work to create something more appealing, more human
story related. (I'm open to advice here....)

One challenge is getting journalists to care. Nine times out of ten when I
share the State of Cohousing, journalists don't read - they just want to
talk with me and get a quote or two. Courney Martin is a marvelous
exception with a well researched and thoughtful article.
Alice Alexander, Coho/US Executive Director