Re: wireless dislike
From: Timothy Miller (millerdoctorTimothyMiller.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 15:05:33 -0700 (PDT)
> On Jul 24, 2016, at 6:31 AM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at] sharonvillines.com>
> wrote:
>
> There have been studies that found low growth in children living near high
> voltage power lines but the comparison between the two is like comparing
> whales to dust mites.

The studies linking high power lines to various illnesses in adults and
children was thoroughly discredited over a decade ago.

There are probably bad things in our environment. We don’t know what they are.
BPA, flame retardants, PCB, mercury, god knows what else. Nobody knows for sure
which ones are doing harm or what kind of harm they do. There’s no way to avoid
them. Electromagnetic radiation is the least of our worries.

Those who just can’t calm down about WiFi radiation should try putting aluminum
foil in their hats. It blocks the radiation. Innumerable people all over the
world find this very helpful.

Tim Miller